Welcome to the divine curation. This site is primarily a blog about philosophy, media, and culture, though it also serves as a repository where I collect various pieces of work, including longer form writings published elsewhere, and projects in other media.
If you would like to contact me I can be emailed at divinecurationsite [at] gmail [dot] com. I’m also on Twitter, and have other bits scattered around the web at Medium, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Vimeo.
If you’d like to get a sense of the themes animating this project, here’s some posts giving a good cross-section:
- False Consciousness and the Displaced Subject
- Brecht and the Chinese Theatre
- The Technical Mediation of Public Memory
- Sketch of a Mechanism of Subjectivation
- Bad Optics
- Mutual Recognition and Costly Signalling
- On Indexicality
- Invisible Hand Fail Modes
- Common Knowledge, the Symbolic, and the Imaginary